Poesías sin rima ni verso, cuentos para niños que no son para niños, ideas frustradas, y gritos silenciosos.

Thursday 30 December 2010

to fall sleep

Today, as everyday, I wake up more or less half an hour before the sun light cut my dreams.
But I can not, or I don't want to start doing things in that moment.
So I stay in bed, thinking about something, and about nothing.
I think while i see how light is reflected in my things, and it draws little lights on the ceiling.
Later that thought.


I tryed to keep it away from my mind today.
as every day.
But... today, when it comes to me, i can not stop it.
And i start thinking about what are you...
i want to take my cell phone, and tell you something.
maybe...
that you're nice.
IN THE MOST DESPECTIVE SENSE OF THE WORD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment